Discover Midlothian, TX Cosmetic Dentistry
If you’ve been living with damaged teeth and a flawed smile, you’re not stuck; there are treatments available that can correct oral health problems and drastically improve the appearance of your teeth. Dr. Ellis’ Midlothian, TX cosmetic dental office is here to help you achieve a brighter and healthier smile with procedures aimed at treating decay, discoloration, and missing teeth.
Cosmetic Treatments for a More Beautiful Smile
Your cosmetic dental treatment plan doesn’t have to be complicated to help you achieve your goals for your new smile. Dr. Ellis and his team offer procedures that include same-day cosmetic care, as well as at-home teeth bleaching programs. For many patients, something as simple as whitening their teeth can make them feel significantly more confident about their smiles.
Our cosmetic treatments include:
• CEREC Same-Day Dental Crowns – We have the ability to create dental crowns in just one appointment. CEREC technology digitally maps your smile and then mills a new tooth from a solid block of porcelain in just about an hour. Our same-day crowns are life-like and beautiful. In comparison, the traditional process for getting a crown involves taking traditional molds and a two week turn-around time.
• Veneers – Our Midlothian cosmetic dental office offers both traditional porcelain veneers, as well as the no-prep variety. While both kinds of veneers are capable of transforming your smile, traditional veneers are best for issues like teeth crowding and significant whitening needs. Veneers can correct a multitude of cosmetic flaws in a little as two office visits.
• Teeth Whitening – Dr. Ellis recommends professional-grade Crest White Strips for his teeth whitening patients. These strips are secure and effective and help to lift stains from the surfaces of teeth. If you require more extensive whitening treatment (for issues like mottled or splotchy discoloration), we’re happy to provide custom take-home whitening kits with bleaching gel.
• Composite Fillings – For cosmetic and restorative purposes, composite fillings prove to be natural-looking and durable. These fillings, which are tooth-colored, do not leave a silver spot on your teeth.
• Fixed Dental Bridges – If you have missing teeth, this restoration fills-in the gaps in your smile and helps you bite and chew more easily. Dr. Ellis provides all-porcelain bridges for smaller restorations, and can even create larger metal-based, porcelain-coated bridges for as many as nine missing teeth.
The technology used in porcelain and ceramics for cosmetic dentistry has grown by leaps and bounds in the last few years, providing for longer-lasting treatment, and higher quality materials. With these developments, even people who are hard on their teeth (night-time teeth grinders and those with TMJ disorder) can get beautiful, all-porcelain restorations and expect them to last for years with proper care.
All-Porcelain, Natural-Looking Dentistry
Materials like porcelain, ceramic, and composite resin more easily mimic the qualities of real dental enamel, which is why they’re so important to quality cosmetic dentistry. Our Midlothian dental office uses porcelain and composite in just about all of our cosmetic work, to give you the most natural-looking smile possible.
Dr. Ellis knows that cosmetic dentistry isn’t just about fixing your front teeth, but making sure that all teeth in need restorative care look natural. He takes great pride in his cosmetic work and loves transforming patient’s smiles with life-like treatments.
If you’re ready to get a new smile, contact our Midlothian cosmetic dentist to learn more about how we can help.